Open Access - The National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) donated $2500, and Michael Belkin donated $500 (in memory of his daughter, Lyla), for open access to the journal article, making it freely available to all researchers.
What does NVIC stand for?
NVIC stands for National Vaccine Information Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NVIC
We have 11 other meanings of NVIC in our Acronym Attic
- Night Vision Instrument
- Non-Value Indicator (stamps)
- Non-Verifiable Income (tax)
- Non-Virtual Interface (computer programming)
- Nonviolence International (Washington, DC)
- Not Very Interesting
- New Visions in Action (teacher development)
- Northern Virginia Independent Athletic Conference
- Northern Virginia Internet Access Cooperative (est. 1995)
- North Vancouver Island Aboriginal Training Society (Canada)
- Navigation and Vessel Inspection Circular (US Coast Guard)
- Nederlands-Vlaams Instituut in Cairo (Dutch: Dutch-Flemish Institute in Cairo; Egypt)
- Nederlandse Vereniging Intensive Care (Dutch: Dutch Society of Intensive Care)
- Nested Vectored Interrupt Controller (computer processor component)
- North Vernon Industry Corporation (grey iron foundry in North Vernon, Indiana)
- National Vaccine Injury Compensation Act
- North Vancouver Island Construction Association (Campbell River, British Columbia, Canada)
- National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (US Department of Health and Human Services)
- Nuclear Vessel Inspection Definition and Record
- Night Vision Image Generator (simulation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the National Vaccine Information Center archives, the NVIC issued a press release urging state legislatures to reconsider mandating the vaccination, citing reports of loss of consciousness, seizures, joint pain and Guillain-Barre Syndrome.
The National Vaccine Information Center recommended the expanded safety monitoring because 3 of the nation's 13 vaccine safety monitoring systems have picked up weak signals of a possible interaction between the pandemic flu shot and the disorders.
Source: National Vaccine Information Center website (www.
Burgess is a board member of the National Vaccine Information Center, an anti-vaccine group that claims there isn't enough evidence to demonstrate the safety of vaccines.
Without being provided with accurate and complete information about disease and vaccine risks," says Barbara Loe Fisher, president of the National Vaccine Information Center, "citizens cannot exercise informed consent, which becomes a human right when an individual considers undergoing a medical procedure that could cause injury or death.
I talked to the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) to share our experience and ask for any information or help they could provide.
is now known as the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC).