Oct 10, 2011 American Airlines, National Urban Fellows American Airlines Supports Leadership Development as Exclusive Airline of National Urban Fellows.
What does NUF stand for?
NUF stands for National Urban Fellows (leadership development organization)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NUF
We have 7 other meanings of NUF in our Acronym Attic
- Nuclear Extended Range Airplane
- Nanophthalmic Uveal Effusion Syndrome
- Nigerian Universities Education Students Association
- National Union of Eritrean Women
- Neutron Energy Measurement
- Nutrition and Exercise
- National Union of Eritrean Youth and Students
- National Undergraduate Fellowship (Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory; Princeton, NJ)
- National Unitarian Fellowship (UK)
- National United Front
- No Flow Underfill (semiconductor processing)
- Non-Use of Force
- National Uniformity for Food Act of 2005
- National United Front of Arakan (Myanmar)
- Nederlandsche Uurwerkfabrieken (Dutch clock maker)
- Nigerian United Front Association
- Non-Ulcerative Freund's Adjuvant (immunology)
- National Union of Flight Attendants Malaysia
- Nuclear Fire Planning and Assessment Model
- No Use For A Name
Samples in periodicals archive:
American Airlines, which has pioneered a number of diversity-based initiatives over its 80-year history, has signed a partnership agreement with National Urban Fellows to become the exclusive airline partner for the leadership development organization.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS American Airlines (NYSE:AMR) on Wednesday announced it has signed a partnership agreement with National Urban Fellows to become the exclusive airline partner for the leader development organisation.
National Urban Fellows provides a mentoring program and an academic curriculum to an annual class of 30 fellows for masters' degrees in public administration.
Jeff Johnson serves on the boards of the National Urban Fellows, HBCU Hall of Fame Foundation, and the historic Lincoln Theatre in Columbus, OH.
New York, NY, $100,000 Livingstone College, Salisbury, NC, $25,000 Maine Medical Center, Portland, ME, $50,000 National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), New York, NY, $35,000 National Urban Fellows, New York, NY, $40,000 Operation Hope Inc.
The national nonprofits are: * Earthshare * International Rescue Committee * Jobs for American Graduates * National Urban Fellows * NPower National * Public Allies The local nonprofits based in American Express Service Center locations are: * Valle del Sol (Phoenix) * The Heard Museum (Phoenix) * Hispanic Unity of Florida (Ft.
NEW YORK, March 4 /PRNewswire/ -- National Urban Fellows announced the yearlong commemoration of its 40th anniversary, including: the establishment of national government and leadership advisory councils, and the announcement of the results of its leadership diversity research study.