com LONDON, September 15, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- - 2 Singapore universities in top 100 for engineering & technology; National University of Singapore (NUS) ranked 9= in the world - National University of Singapore (NUS) top ranked Singapore university in all five subject areas - 50 countries represented in the overall Top 500; 2 Singaporean universities in QS Top 500 QS World University Rankings(R) subject tables are based on an academic survey completed by 15,050 academics, including 700 university leaders, who were asked to identify the universities producing the best research in their own field of knowledge and within their region of expertise.
What does NUS stand for?
NUS stands for National University of Singapore
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NUS
We have 40 other meanings of NUS in our Acronym Attic
- Niagara University Repertory Theatre (student acting troupe)
- North Urban Regional Trail (Minneapolis, MN)
- Nuclear and Related Techniques
- Networking for Urban Renewal Through Urban Ecology
- Nottingham University Research and Treatment Unit in Reproduction (England)
- National Union of Road Transport Workers (Nigeria)
- Never Underestimate Radical Vision
- National Union of Seamen (UK, now part of National Union of Rail, Maritime and Transport Workers)
- National Union of Students (UK)
- National University of Samoa (est. 1984)
- Network User Interface
- NeuStar Ultra Services (various locations)
- Nintendo Update Server
- Nitrógeno Ureico en Sangre (Spanish: Blood Urea Nitrogen)
- Northern Underwater Systems
- Notebook User Interface
- Nuclear Utilities Services Corporation
- N-Utilization Substance Protein A (biochemistry)
- National Unaffiliated Shippers Association
- National Union of Students of Australia
Samples in periodicals archive:
The institutions using Turnitin include Nanyang Technological University (NTU), National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore Management University (SMU) and SIM University (UniSIM).
KAUST has already launched joint research programmes with institutions ranging from the National University of Singapore to France's Institut Francais du Petrole to Britain's Cambridge and Stanford in the United States.
In fact, during June and July, the Subway chain opened a shop at the National University of Singapore, a car dealership in Germany, a department store in South Korea and in a museum in New York.
Daniel Hsien-Wen Su * and Soon-Phaik Chee * ([dagger])([double dagger]) * Singapore National Eye Centre, Singapore; (dagger]) National University of Singapore, Singapore; and ([double dagger]) Singapore Eye Research Institute, Singapore References (1.
This month, Yinhan Gong and colleagues at the National University of Singapore report that enclosed marine waters near industrial areas can contain high concentrations of EDCs [EHP 111:1448-1453].
When he expressed enthusiasm for the idea, Klein sent inquiries to the National University of Singapore (NUS), where she had previously attended a conference, and to the graduate American Studies program at Doshisha University in Japan, where she had earlier delivered a lecture.
The debate was initiated by a workshop led by Chan in the Department of Architecture at the National University of Singapore and fuelled by an editorial in the SA penned by respected architect Tay Kheng Soon.