Currently, Iftikhar Arif is attached with National University of Modern Languages (NUML) as a Professor of Hindi and Sanskrit Language.
What does NUML stand for?
NUML stands for National University of Modern Languages (Pakistan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NUML
- Norwich Union Marketing Group (UK)
- Norwegian Union of Municipal and General Employees (Olavsplass, Norway)
- Numerical Methods in Geotechnical Engineering (conference; Europe)
- National University Medical Institutes (Singapore)
- Naval Undersea Medical Institute (Groton, CT)
- Neutrinos at the Main Injector (nuclear physics)
- Numéro d'Identification Consulaire (French: Consular Identification Number)
- Numerical Identification File (Social Security Administration)
- Nuclear Management Information System
- Nursing Utilization Management Intervention System
- Northwestern University Medical Library (Chicago, IL)
- Numerical Markup Language (computer programming)
- Numerische Mathematik (journal)
- New United Motor Manufacturing, Inc.
- National Undeliverable Mail Office (Canada)
- Nuclear Waste Management of Japan (est. 2000)
- Northern Utah Mustang Owners Association
- National Utilities Management Program (US General Services Administration)
- Number of Reports (NEC)
- Northwestern University Medical School
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISLAMABAD -- National University of Modern Languages (NUML) on Friday arranged a simple and graceful farewell ceremony in the honour of Vice President of Confucius Institute, Dr Ge Lisheng to pay tribute to his services for the promotion of Chinese language in the country.
Prominent Urdu poet, scholar and a visiting Professor of Urdu and Hindi at National University of Modern Languages (NUML) Iftikhar Arif told the Islamic republic news agency that under the agreement both countries will benefit each other with the ongoing research in culture and language.
ISLAMABAD -- A launching ceremony for 11th edition of an Urdu research and critical inquiry journal "Daryaft" was held at National University of Modern Languages (NUML) on Friday.
ISLAMABAD -- Holding of exams of the final term of Autumn Semester, 2012, in National University of Modern Languages (NUML) without even a single prep leave in the exam schedule has massively annoyed the students who vowed to protest if the varsity admin fails to revisit its decision.
ISLAMABAD -- National University of Modern Languages (NUML) organized a seminar on the subject of disaster management here on Friday.
ISLAMABAD -- In order to provide students with equal opportunities of participating in curricular and co-curricular activities, an Interdepartmental Sports Gala has formally been started at Sports Gymnasium in National University of Modern Languages (NUML).
ISLAMABAD -- National University of Modern Languages (NUML) on Wednesday arranged colourful programmes including Turkish language speeches, skits, songs, poems and documentary to mark Turkish Cultural day.