No degree awarding college or university operated in the Lao PDR until the National University of Laos (NUL) was created in 1996.
What does NUoL stand for?
NUoL stands for National University of Laos
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New UN (United Nations) Spacy (gaming)
- Nezavisno Udruzenje Novinara Srbije (Serbian: Independent Association of Journalists of Serbia; Belgrade, Serbia)
- National United Nations Volunteer
- National Union of Namibian Workers
- None Ya Damn Business
- Nachschubsunteroffizier (German)
- Nagasaki University Orchestra (Japan)
- Network Utility Operator
- Nocturnal Urine Output
- Nuclear Utility Obsolescence Group
- Niagara University Opportunity Program (New York)
- National Unified Operational Prediction Capability (weather modeling)
- Nuclear Ordnance Items
- National Union Of Ogoni Students (Chicago, IL)
- Naval Underwater Ordnance Station
- Network Use of System (tax; Australia)
- New Operating System
- Nueron Operating System
- Northumbrian Universities Officer Training Corps (UK)
- Newly United Operatic Vocalists Association (Edmonton, AB, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eaten as snacks, grilled or fried, they are already part of Laos cuisine, but most people do not know how to breed them, said Oudom Phonekhampheng , dean of the faculty of agriculture at the National University of Laos .
They include the National University of Laos, Chulalongkorn University in Bangkok, the University of Computer Studies in Yangon and the Institute of Information Technology in Hanoi.