No degree awarding college or university operated in the Lao PDR until the National University of Laos (NUL) was created in 1996.
What does NOUL stand for?
NOUL stands for National University of Laos
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Ozone Unit (various governments)
- No Underwear (Como & Brigante fragrance)
- No, You
- Norges Offentlige Utredninger (Norwegian: Norwegian Official Report)
- Northeastern Ohio Universities (College of Medicine)
- Not Often Used
- Noumea, New Caledonia - Tontouta (Airport Code)
- None of Your Business
- Notification of Unusual Event (government notice)
- Northeast Oracle Users Group
- Notice of Unlicensed Operation (US FCC)
- New Orleans Union Passenger Terminal (New Orleans, LA)
- Naval Order of the United States (Merrifield, VA)
- National Online Undergraduate Seminar-Indonesian Studies
- National Oilwell Varco (Houston, TX)
- Nederlandse Onderzoekschool Vrouwenstudies (Dutch: Netherlands Research School of Women's Studies)
- Nederlandse Organisaties Vrijwilligerswerk (Dutch)
- Nederlandse Orthopaedische Vereniging (Dutch)
- Nederlandse Othello Vereniging (Dutch)
- Nephroblastoma Overexpressed Gene
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eaten as snacks, grilled or fried, they are already part of Laos cuisine, but most people do not know how to breed them, said Oudom Phonekhampheng , dean of the faculty of agriculture at the National University of Laos .
They include the National University of Laos, Chulalongkorn University in Bangkok, the University of Computer Studies in Yangon and the Institute of Information Technology in Hanoi.