UNIVERSITY COLLEGE CORK Master's in Pharmaceuticals, Micro Electronic Engineering, Biotechnology, and Business Information Systems NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF IRELAND, GALWAY Master's in Software Design and Development, Biomedical Science, Biotechnology, Information Systems Management, Electronic Commerce, and Accounting TRINITY COLLEGE DUBLIN Master's in Biochemistry and Immunology, Chemistry, Computer Science and Statistics, Bioengineering, and Health Informatics NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF IRELAND, MAYNOOTH Master's in Immunology, Global Health, Business Management, Accounting, Economics, and Celtic Studies, plus LL.
What does NUIM stand for?
NUIM stands for National University of Ireland, Maynooth
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NUIM
- NewUser Information Door
- nucleotide universal identifier
- Núcleo Universitário do Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- National Urban Infrastructure Fund (India)
- Norwich Union Investment Funds (UK)
- Nuuk Ungdom i Fremdrift (Danish: Nuuk Youth in Progress; Nuuk, Greenland)
- National Urban Indian Family Coalition (Seattle, WA)
- Northern Utah Interagency Fire Center (Salt Lake City, UT)
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Nebraska Urban Indian Health Coalition, Inc.
- Nirma University Institute of Management (India)
- Northwestern University Institute for Neuroscience
- Northwestern University Interdepartmental Neuroscience
- National Uniformity Implementation Panel (radiation protection; Australia)
- Newcastle University International Postgraduate Scholarship (Tyne, UK)
- National Union of Israeli Students
- National Urban Information System (India)
- Navy Unit Identification System
- NORAD-USNORTHCOM Intelligence System
- NORAD/NORTHCOM Intelligence Support System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Impact team, which includes specialists from Forest Research in Wales (the Forestry Commission organisation based at Ibers in Aberystwyth), National University of Ireland, Maynooth, and Swansea University, is looking for sites to carry out a series of field trials.
Ryan is a professor of sociology at the National University of Ireland, Maynooth.
However, Mary Corcoran, a migration expert and professor of urban sociology at the National University of Ireland, Maynooth, says access to opportunity structures should be made available to all on an equal basis regardless of ethnicity and that includes access to meaningful employment opportunities for blacks.
COLM LENNON National University of Ireland, Maynooth
The report, carried out by Professor Gerry Boyle, head of the economics department of the National University of Ireland, Maynooth, calculated that the direct economic effect of last year's festival, including on-course spending and accommodation, food and entertainment, travel and subsistence, amounted to EUR32.
Mr Aherne, speaking at the third annual Historic Houses of Ireland Conference at the National University of Ireland, Maynooth, emphasised the importance of country houses to social history.
Mancini, a lecturer in modern history at the National University of Ireland, Maynooth, demonstrates that the historical and institutional roots of the modernist movement run deep--much deeper, in fact, than the top-soil typically toiled by scholars who focus only on modern artists and artworks.