today signed a National Universal Agreement to Mediate (NUAM) to informally resolve workplace disputes through Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) prior to an EEOC investigation or potential litigation.
What does NUAM stand for?
NUAM stands for National Universal Agreement to Mediate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Users Advisory Group (substance abuse; UK)
- Nunc Cell Factory Agarose Gel Electrophoresis
- NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Universal Armament Interface
- Northern Utah Airspace Initiative
- Northeast UAS (Unmanned Aircraft System) Airspace Integration Research Alliance
- Naval Underwater Acoustic Inventory Referral System
- Nagoya University Alumni Association (Japan)
- Navigators Underwriting Agency Limited (Lloyd's of London)
- Non-Unit Assumed Latency (computing)
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies (India)
- Northern Utah Academy for Math Engineering and Science
- New User Action Notation (modeling language)
- Non-Union Actors Network
- Northwestern University Atomic and Nanoscale Characterization Experimental Center (Chicago, IL)
- Newly Upgraded Automated Name Search
- Nakuru Urban Agriculture Project (Kenya)
- Northmoor Urban Art Project (UK)
- National Unstable Angina Pectoris Study
- Nagoya University of Arts and Sciences (Japan)
- National Ukrainian Academy of Sciences (Kiev, Ukraine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NYSE:LRW), the nation's leading provider of temporary manual labor, signed a National Universal Agreement to Mediate (NUAM) today with the U.
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), today signed its latest National Universal Agreement to Mediate (NUAM) with Labor Ready, Inc.