SAN FRANCISCO, Nov 28 (KUNA) -- Concomitant with the convening here of the 31st convention of the National Union of Kuwait Students (NUKS), US Branch, a number of companies and organizations are holding a job fair for prospective Kuwaiti university graduates.
What does NUKS stand for?
NUKS stands for National Union of Kuwait Students
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Nardona in Univerzitetna Knjižnica (National and University Library) (Ljubljana, Slovenia)
- Nari Uddug Kendra (Bengali: Center for Women's Initiatives; Bangladesh)
- National University of Kaohsiung (Kaohsiung, Taiwan)
- Netzwerk und Know-How (German: Networking and Know-How; start-up capital)
- Nogle Unge Kristne (Danish: Some Young Christians)
- Norges Unge Katolikker (Catholic youth organisation in Norway)
- Narodowy Uniwersalny Katalog (Polish)
- Nuclear (weapon)
- Nanaimo Unique Kids Organization (Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada)
- New United Kingdom Official Publications
- Nagoya University Library (Nagoya, Japan)
- National Underground Laboratory
- National Urban League
- Nihon Unisys Limited (Japan)
- Nihon Unisys, Ltd. (Japan)
- Null (ASCII Character)
- Null (device)
- National Undergraduate Literature Conference
- National Underground Laboratory Committee
- Newcastle-Under-Lyme College (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kuwait Airways Company (KAC) inked a cooperation protocol with National Union of Kuwait Students (NUKS) in Cairo.
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov 27 (KUNA) -- Thousands of Kuwaiti students are flocking from various US states to San Francisco to take part in the 31st convention of the National Union of Kuwait Students (NUKS), US Branch, due to get underway, officially, later on Thursday.
Rasheed Al-Hamad on Monday stressed the important role of National Union of Kuwait Students (NUK) -- Cairo branch -- in supporting academics and education to Kuwaiti students in Egypt.
He thanked the National Union of Kuwait Students in the UK and Ireland for cooperating with the cultural office to offer better services to students.
representative of the National Union of Kuwait Students in Egypt (NUKS-Egypt)