The National Union of General Workers (NUGW), which conducted the survey at the end of last year as part of its wage negotiation strategy, said the situation is particularly hard for families with income earners in their 30s and 40s.
What does NUGW stand for?
NUGW stands for National Union of General Workers (Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Netzwerk Universitaet Gymnasien Industrie (German)
- Novell Users Group Indiana
- Netcom Users' Group List of Programs and Scripts
- Never Underestimate Geeks Living on Pathetic Salaries
- National User Group Meeting (Shelby Systems, Inc.)
- National Union of General and Municipal Workers (Wales)
- Normalized Urea Generation Rate
- National Union of Ghana Students
- Non-Utility Generation Sector (energy statistic)
- Novel Unmanned Ground Vehicle
- Nagoya University Hospital (Japan)
- National University Hospital (Singapore Tertiary Hospital)
- Nottingham University Hospitals (Nottingham, UK)
- New Ulm Hockey Association (Minnesota)
- National University Hospital Center (Benin)
- National University Hospital Center (Central African Republic)
- Nairobi Urban Health and Demographic Surveillance System (African Population and Health Research Center Inc.)
- Nagoya University High Energy Physics Labratory (Japan)
- National Union of Hospital and Health Care Employees
- National Urban Health Mission (India)