The National Union of Eritrean Women (NUEW) s Assembly indicated that it would enhance organizational impact targeting youth members.
What does NUEW stand for?
NUEW stands for National Union of Eritrean Women
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NUEW in our Acronym Attic
- National University Evaluation Council (Italy)
- National Union of Educational Institutions (Uganda)
- Northeast Utilities Enterprises, Inc. (Northeast Utilities)
- National Utilities and Electrotechnology Industry Training Advisory Body (Australia)
- National University eSports League (UK)
- National Uniform Electrical Licensing Advisory Council (Australia)
- National University of Educational Planning and Administration (India)
- Nuclear Extended Range Airplane
- Nanophthalmic Uveal Effusion Syndrome
- Nigerian Universities Education Students Association
- Neutron Energy Measurement
- Nutrition and Exercise
- National Union of Eritrean Youth and Students
- National Undergraduate Fellowship (Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory; Princeton, NJ)
- National Unitarian Fellowship (UK)
- National United Front
- National Urban Fellows (leadership development organization)
- No Flow Underfill (semiconductor processing)
- Non-Use of Force
- National Uniformity for Food Act of 2005
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Union of Eritrean Women (NUEW) indicated that a number of members in the Central and Southern regions are in a position to demonstrate improvement of livelihood on the basis of loan.
Members of the National Union of Eritrean Women (NUEW) residing in Milan city conducted annual meeting.
The branch of the National Union of Eritrean Women (NUEW) in the Southern Red Sea region has organized training courses aimed at reinforcing the activities of the Union.
The branch of the National Union of Eritrean Women in Khartoum held its 2nd Congress on November 25.
Members of the National Union of Eritrean Women branch in the Australian city of Melbourne a planed to fund development programs in the Homeland.
The National Union of Eritrean Women branch in Anseba region has registered commendable outcome in the past 20 years as regards improving the livelihood of women in the region, stated Ms Alem Belay, head of the NUEW in Anseba region.
The National Union of Eritrean Women (NUEW) branch in North America is constructing a women s training center in Senafe town at a cost of 20 million Nakfa.