According to the non-profit National UFO Reporting Center there are roughly 5,000 UFO sightings reported each year.
What does NUFORC stand for?
NUFORC stands for National UFO Reporting Center
This definition appears very frequently
- Non-Uniform Fast Fourier Transform
- Northern United Forestry Group (Australia)
- National Union Fire Insurance Company (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Netherlands Universities Foundation for International Cooperation
- National Ultimate Frisbee League (Australia)
- Newmarket Ultimate Frisbee League (Ultimate Junkies; Canada)
- Nuclear Field "A" School
- No Use for A Name (punk band)
- No Use For Nickels (fictional organization)
- National User Facility Organization (scientific facility union; est. 1990)
- NASPA (National Association of Student Personnel Administrators) Undergraduate Fellows Program
- Nagoya University of Foreign Studies (Japan)
- Napier University Film Society (Edinburgh, UK)
- Northeastern University - Feinberg School of Medicine
- Nutrition and Food Science (academic program; various universities)
- Nagoya University Foreign Students Association (Japan)
- Network of Urban Forums for Sustainable Development
- National University of Food Technologies (Ukraine)
- National Union of Furniture Trade Operatives (UK)
- Nasjonalt Utvalg for Utviklingsrelatert Forskning og Utdanning (Norwegian: National Committee for Development-Related Research and Education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Word also made it to the National UFO Reporting Center in Seattle.
According to the National UFO Reporting Center, New Mexico residents have reported 642 instances of strange, unidentified aerial lights and shapes dating back to at least the mid-1990s.