The system measures weights to within 1 pound of accuracy and is National Type Evaluation Program (NTEP) certified.
What does NTEP stand for?
NTEP stands for National Type Evaluation Program
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of NTEP
We have 6 other meanings of NTEP in our Acronym Attic
- Northern Tier Educational Initiative (various universities)
- National Tertiary Education Industry Union (Australia)
- No Toxic Effect Level (drug safety)
- Northern Territory Environmental Laboratories Pty. Ltd (Australia; mineral exploration and production)
- National Trip End Model (transportation forecast)
- National Teachers Enhancement Network
- Nonprofit Technology Enterprise Network (Portland, OR)
- Northern Territory Electoral Office
- National Teacher Enhancement Project
- National Turfgrass Evaluation Program
- Native Teacher Education Program
- New Transatlantic Economic Partnership (EU and US trade intiative)
- Northern Teachers Education Program (Nunavut Arctic College; Canada)
- Navajo Tribal Environmental Protection Commission
- North Texas Emergency Pet Clinic (Carrollton, TX)
- New Top-Level Domain Evaluation Process Planning Task Force
- Integrating Technology for Inquiry (lesson plan builder)
- National Tax Equivalent Regime (income tax; Australia)
- Northern Territory Emergecy Response (Australia)
- National Tribal Environmental Research Institute (program of Inter Tribal Council of Arizona, Inc.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the past eleven years NIST has been performing legal metrology load cell evaluations in accordance to specifications given by the Organization Internationale de Metrologie Legale (OIML)  and by the National Type Evaluation Program (NTEP) .
According to CFT, the certifications were first obtained through the California Measurements Standards process and then expanded to National Type Evaluation Program (NTEP) approval.
NIST has published the seventh edition of National Conference on Weights and Measures Publication 14, National Type Evaluation Program Technical Policy, Checklists, and Test Procedures.
26, 2004 A&D Weighing has been awarded a certificate of conformance under the National Type Evaluation Program (NTEP) for select models in its GF toploading balance series.
BUSINESS WIRE)--July 15, 2003 A&D Weighing has been awarded a certificate of conformance under the National Type Evaluation Program (NTEP) for its HR-60 Analytical Balance.
BUSINESS WIRE)--July 7, 2003 A&D Weighing has been awarded a certificate of conformance under the National Type Evaluation Program (NTEP) for its HV-WP and HW-WP stainless steel bench/floor scales.
8, 2003 A&D Weighing announced today the AD-4329 Digital Weighing Indicator has been certified by the National Type Evaluation Program (NTEP).