As the former CEO of the National Tuberous Sclerosis Association, Ms.
What does NTSA stand for?
NTSA stands for National Tuberous Sclerosis Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NTSA
We have 36 other meanings of NTSA in our Acronym Attic
- Nucleus Tractus Solitarius/Dorsal Motor Nucleus of the Vagus Nerve
- Network Transport Services /2
- Non-Transcribed Spacer 2 (genetics)
- Napthalenetrisulfonic Acid (sulfonic acid)
- National Target Shotgun Association (UK)
- National Technical Services Association
- National Traffic Safety Administration (nonprofit organization)
- National Training and Simulation Association
- National Training Systems Association
- National Trap Shooting Association
- Naval Telecommunications System Architecture
- Navy Tactical Support Activity
- New Talent Singing Awards (annual singing contest)
- North Texas Shooting Academy (Allen, TX)
- North Texas Speakers Association
- Not This Stuff Again (polite form)
- National Tax Sheltered Account Association (Lawrence, Kansas)
- National Tax Sheltered Annuity Association
- National Tay-Sachs & Allied Diseases Association, Inc. (Boston, MA)
- Navigator Training, Scheduling & Accounting System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Funding will go to the National Tuberous Sclerosis Association (NTSA), the only national, non-profit organization that provides support to those with TS and their families.
Rancho Palos Verdes, California EDITOR'S NOTE: In the December 1998 Search section, Under the heading "Tuberous sclerosis syndrome--offering answers," we forgot to mention the address for the National Tuberous Sclerosis Association which is: National Tuberous Sclerosis Association 8181 Professional Pl.