19, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Michigan State Housing Development Authority (MSHDA) announced today that eleven communities have been recognized as Nationally Accredited Main Street communities by the National Trust Main Street Center and the Michigan Main Street Center at MSHDA.
What does NTMSC stand for?
NTMSC stands for National Trust Main Street Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Telecommunications Management System
- Natürlichkeitstheoretische Morphosyntax (German: Natural Theoretical Morphosyntax; grammar model)
- Nautitech Mining Systems (Australia)
- Naval Transportation Military School
- Network Time Management System
- Network Timing Monitoring System (Sprint)
- Noise And Track Monitoring System (Lochard)
- Nokia Terminal Management Server
- Northern Territory Music School (Jingili, NT, Australia)
- NT Media Services
- Normalized Time Mean-Square Variance
- North Thames Ministerial Training Course (UK)
- New Testament Missionary Union
- Nice to Meet You
- National Technical Means of Verification (military protocol)
- National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act of 1996
- North Texas Municipal Water District
- Nice To Meet You
- N-Terminal Nucleophile
- Narrative Television Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
said Lauren Adkins, assistant director for field services at the National Trust Main Street Center.
Established in 1980 as a program of the National Trust for Historic Preservation, the National Trust Main Street Center is the nation's largest commercial district revitalization organization.