] National Trust Community Investment Corporation and the Philadelphia Industrial Development Corporation today announced the closing of New Markets Tax Credit (NMTC) financing for the adaptive reuse of a factory complex in the South Kensington neighborhood of Philadelphia.
What does NTCIC stand for?
NTCIC stands for National Trust Community Investment Corporation (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Trade Corridor Highway Investment Program (Pakistan; World Bank and Asian Development Bank)
- National Technical Committee for Hydric Soils
- North Toole County High School (Sunburst, MT)
- Norwood Township Citizens for Health and Safety (Michigan)
- NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Training Cooperation Initiative
- NAVAIR (Naval Air Systems Command) Technology Commercialization Initiative (federal grant program)
- Net-Telnet-Cisco-IOS (Internetwork Operating System)
- Nils Tellier Consulting International (Louisville, Colorado)
- North Toronto Collegiate Institute (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Nushagak Telephone Cooperative, Inc. (Alaska)
- National Trade Corridor Improvement Program (World Bank)
- National Transportation Communications for ITS (Intelligent Transportation Systems) Protocol
- NACSIS (National Center for Science Information Systems) Test Collection for Information Retrieval
- NII (National Institute of Informatics) Test Collection for Information Resources (Tokyo, Japan)
- Nasal T-Cell Lymphoma
- National Tea Company Limited (Bangladesh)
- Northern Telecom Canada Limited
- Northern Telecom Canada Ltd.
- Northern Transportation Co. Ltd. (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Northern Transportation Company Limited
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Trust for Historic Preservation's for-profit subsidiary, the National Trust Community Investment Corporation, has partnered with Tax Credit Capital, LLC of New Orleans to expand the former Small Deal Fund, founded in 2002, into the National Trust Small Deal Fund.
Department of the Treasury's Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFI) Fund-to the project through its for-profit subsidiary, the National Trust Community Investment Corporation (NTCIC).