This national tropical botanical garden is two miles off the highway, just before you get to Hana.
What does NTBG stand for?
NTBG stands for National Tropical Botanical Garden (Kalaheo, HI)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Noida Toll Bridge Company Limited (India)
- Not to Be Confused With
- Normative Theories of Business Ethics
- New Technology-Based Firms (Europe)
- Nicholas Turkey Breeding Farms (Lewisburg, WV)
- Nick the Bulls Fan
- Non-Enterotoxigenic Bacteroides Fragilis (clinical bacteriology)
- North Texas Book Festival
- Not to Be Found
- Nouvelles Technologies Burkina Faso (French: New Technology Burkina Faso)
- N-Tert-Butyl Hydroxylamine
- North Texas Basset Hound Rescue, Inc. (Grapevine, TX)
- New Tribes Bible Institute (missionary training bible school)
- Non-Transferrin-Bound Iron (low molecular weight iron)
- Non-Traumatic Brain Injury (medical diagnosis)
- Next Time Better Luck
- Night to Be Much Observed (religious observance)
- North Tamar Business Network (UK)
- Naval Telemedicine Business Office
- Northern Territory Board of Studies (Department of Education and Training; Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An international research team led by Paul Cox of the National Tropical Botanical Garden based in Kalaheo, Hawaii, has suggested that the spike came from a rise in exposure to the neurotoxic amino acid [beta]-N-methylamino-L alanine (BMAA).
Lyon Arboretum (CPC garden) Hawaii Natural Heritage Program Hawaiian Ecosystems at Risk project (USGS/BRD/PIERC/HFS/HEAR) Honolulu Botanical Garden (CPC garden) Kamehameha Schools/Bishop Estate Kokee Resource Conservation Program Maul Land & Pineapple Company Maul Nui Botanical Garden National Park Service National Tropical Botanical Garden (CPC garden) Secretariat for Conservation Biology Smithsonian Institution State of Hawaii DLNR, Division of Forestry and Wildlife The Nature Conservancy of Hawaii University of Hawaii U.
About Kukui'ula Named for the kukui or candlenut torches that once guided fishermen back home to Kauai, Kukui'ula is located between Poipu, the National Tropical Botanical Garden, and historic Old Koloa Town.
During the 20th century, the prevalence of the neurologic disease called amyotrophic lateral sclerosis/Parkinsonism dementia complex (ALS/PDC) rose dramatically among the Chamorro people of Guam and then declined, explains Paul Cox of the National Tropical Botanical Gardens, headquartered in Kalaheo, Hawaii (SN: 5/17/03, p.
And a number of films - from ``South Pacific'' to ``Honeymoon in Vegas'' - had scenes shot at the sprawling and beautiful National Tropical Botanical Garden, on Lawai Road in Poipu.
Kauai's National Tropical Botanical Garden has a new look and a new visitor center We've barely started bumping down a dirt road high on Kauai's leeward coast when the panorama from a curve in the road--across the verdant Lawai Valley and down into the National Tropical Botanical Garden--brings us to a halt.
Kukui'ula's destination gardens and floral sanctuaries will feature over 10,000 native trees and once endangered flowers and plants - all in collaboration with the Congressionally-chartered National Tropical Botanical Garden located adjacent to the property.