The National Treatment Purchase Fund negotiates with the owners of facilities on the maximum prices they can charge residents for long-term care under the Fair Deal scheme.
What does NTPF stand for?
NTPF stands for National Treatment Purchase Fund (Ireland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NTPF
We have 3 other meanings of NTPF in our Acronym Attic
- Nuclear Technical Performance Criteria
- North Texas Polymer Clay Guild (Dallas/Fort Worth, TX)
- Near-Time Persistency Checker (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence)
- Nasal Transmucosal Potential Difference
- Network Time Protocol Daemon
- Newberry Township Police Department (Etters, PA)
- Non-Traditional Doctor of Pharmacy (academic program; various universities)
- Normal Temperature & Pressure Dry
- Northern Territory Pidgin English (Australia)
- National Transportation Product Evaluation Program
- Near-Term Pre-Positioning Force
- Network for Thai Pro Football
- Non Timber Forest Products
- Norges Traktor Pulling Forbund (Norwegian: Norges Tractor Pulling Association)
- Number of Terminals Per Failure
- Northern Territory Police, Fire and Emergency Services (Australia)
- Natasa Trifan Performance Group (New York, NY)
- New Testament and the People of God
- North Texas Patterns Group
- North Texas Professional Golfers' Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Government, through the National Treatment Purchase Fund (NTPF) set up in 2002 to pay for public patients in private hospitals, will have spent a staggering EUR216 million by December 2006.
com + 44 (0)1558 668582 Irish Hospital Waiting List National Website Launched Powered by MAXIMS technology from IMS MAXIMS plc The National Treatment Purchase Fund (NTPF) in Dublin has just launched a new national online database, the Patient Treatment Register (www.
Fianna Fail Health spokesman Billy Kelleher said he is alarmed at the latest news from the National Treatment Purchase Fund.
It's not even part of the National Treatment Purchase Fund.
who has agreed to appoint Cllr Michael Healy-Rae to the board of the National Treatment Purchase Fund.
Since January, 40 gastroenterology patients were referred to the National Treatment Purchase Fund.
Dublin's Beaumont Hospital had the longest waiting list at 444, followed by Tallaght Hospital at 219 and the Mid-Western in Dooradoyle, Limerick, at 180, according to the figures supplied to the ICS from the National Treatment Purchase Fund.