The recently published National Trauma Registry (Australia and New Zealand) revealed highest mortality in elderly trauma patients: of those aged 65 to 74 years, 79.
What does NTR stand for?
NTR stands for National Trauma Registry (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NTR
We have 95 other meanings of NTR in our Acronym Attic
- Navy Training Quota Management System
- Nanango TIE QUT (Telescopes in Education - Queensland University of Technology) Observatory (Australia)
- Nuchal Translucency Quality Review
- Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao (actor)
- Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao (Indian celebrity)
- Narrow Therapeutic Range
- National Toll Roads (Ireland)
- National Toxics Rule
- National Trail Raceway (Ohio)
- National Transport Rotocraft
- Navy Technical Representative
- Need to Run (manufacturing facilities)
- Net Time Reference
- Net Transmit & Receive (technology company; Spain)
- Netorare (Japanese: Cuckold)
- Network for Translational Research (various locations; cancer research)
- Network Time Reference
- Network Traffic Redirection
- Networks that Run, Inc. (Malden, MA)
- New to Range
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tompkins was instrumental in the development of the Burn Center Verification Program and the American College of Surgeons National Trauma Registry, which includes the development of the Burn Registry.