Adaptive provided the 8700 Series 9 Rows x 18 Columns signs that could house the National Transportation Communications for ITS Protocol (NTCIP) controller, redundant power supplies, and wireless communication modem with easy access from the front of the sign for servicing.
What does NTCIP stand for?
NTCIP stands for National Transportation Communications for ITS (Intelligent Transportation Systems) Protocol
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NTCIP
- North Toole County High School (Sunburst, MT)
- Norwood Township Citizens for Health and Safety (Michigan)
- NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Training Cooperation Initiative
- NAVAIR (Naval Air Systems Command) Technology Commercialization Initiative (federal grant program)
- Net-Telnet-Cisco-IOS (Internetwork Operating System)
- Nils Tellier Consulting International (Louisville, Colorado)
- North Toronto Collegiate Institute (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Nushagak Telephone Cooperative, Inc. (Alaska)
- National Trust Community Investment Corporation (Washington, DC)
- National Trade Corridor Improvement Program (World Bank)
- NACSIS (National Center for Science Information Systems) Test Collection for Information Retrieval
- NII (National Institute of Informatics) Test Collection for Information Resources (Tokyo, Japan)
- Nasal T-Cell Lymphoma
- National Tea Company Limited (Bangladesh)
- Northern Telecom Canada Limited
- Northern Telecom Canada Ltd.
- Northern Transportation Co. Ltd. (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Northern Transportation Company Limited
- National Center on Postsecondary Teaching, Learning and Assessment
- National Tourism Council Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Transportation Communications for ITS Protocol (NTCIP[TM]).
The system employs the National Transportation Communications for ITS Protocol (NTCIP) standards, the Advanced Transportation Controller (ATC) standard, and NEMA TS2 Standards for traffic control.