Chairman of the National Transitional Council (NTC) Mustafa Abdel Jalil Benghazi- The military prosecutor in Benghazi denied Thursday that it prevented the former Chairman of the National Transitional Council (NTC) Mustafa Abdel Jalil from traveling outside Libya.
What does NTC stand for?
NTC stands for National Transitional Council (Libya)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NTC
We have 312 other meanings of NTC in our Acronym Attic
- National Telecommunications Corporation (Pakistan)
- National Teleregistration Center
- National Television Center (ITU-T)
- National Terrorism Center
- National Textbook Company
- National Textile Center (North Carolina State University)
- National Theatre for Children (Minneapolis, MN)
- National Tobacco Company (Wisconsin)
- National Tracing Center (ATF)
- National Training Center
- National Transmittal Center
- National Transport Commission (Australia)
- National Transportation Center
- National Troopers Coalition
- National Tuberculosis Center (Nepal)
- Nautical Training Corps (UK)
- Navajo Technical College (Crownpoint, NM)
- Navajo Tribal Council
- Naval Telecommunication Command
- Naval Training Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Transitional Council hands over the constitutional duties for leading the state to the general national congress, which from now on is the sole legitimate representative of the Libyan people," Jalil said to loud cheers.
The new elected Congress will replace the 72-member National Transitional Council which was hastily assembled in early 2011 and has been headed by Mustafa Abdul Jalil.
Libyan fighters who took on forces loyal to Moamer Kadhafi will be represented in the National Transitional Council, the country's interim chief Mustafa Abdel Jalil said on Wednesday.
So far it has only been recognised by Libya , where the National Transitional Council is now in power following a revolt that ousted dictator Moamer Kadhafi .
BENGHAZI/Sirte: Libyan strongman Moamar Qaddafi has been killed by new regime forces in their final assault on the last pocket of resistance in his hometown Sirte, a National Transitional Council spokesman said.
Libya's rebel National Transitional Council (NTC's Foreign Office (FCO said later Monday the rebels had since promised to aid Scottish prosecutor Frank Mulholland has already assured the Prime Minister ( David Cameron) that the new Libyan authorities will cooperate with the UK in this and other ongoing investigations," an FCO spokesman said Monday.
Summary: National Transitional Council forces, with the support of Nato warplanes, have moved deeper into Colonel Gaddafi's home town of Sirte.