Examples include: -- The National Traffic Law Center is creating a traffic safety resource prosecutor in every state to serve as an information source and clearinghouse that can mentor new prosecutors handling DWI cases and provide ongoing support on complex legal and technical issues.
What does NTLC stand for?
NTLC stands for National Traffic Law Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NTLC
We have 1 other meaning of NTLC in our Acronym Attic
- National Truck Leasing Association
- Nevada Trial Lawyers Association
- New York Tokyo London Aerdenhout
- Non Three Letter Acronym
- Not Too Long Ago
- Northern Territory Legal Aid Commission (Victoria, Australia)
- No Teacher Left Behind
- Nakatani Teaching and Learning Center (University of Wisconsin)
- National Tax Limitation Committee (est. 1975)
- National Technology Leadership Coalition
- National Trout Learning Center (Preston, MN)
- New Teacher Learning Community (University of Texas-Pan American)
- New Technology Learning Concepts (Big Bear City, CA)
- New Times Learning Centre (Australia)
- New Trier Learning Center (Illinois)
- North Texas Leadership for Christ
- North Texas Library Consortium (North Texas Regional Library System)
- National Teaching and Learning Change Programme (Quality Improvement Agency; United Kingdom)
- National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Program (various nations)
- National Teaching and Learning Database (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To advance the recommendations contained in the report, TIRF has formed a Working Group on DWI System Improvements, in partnership with The American Judges Association, The American Probation and Parole Association, and the National Traffic Law Center of the American Prosecutors Research Institute, with assistance from The Highway Safety Committee of the International Association of Chiefs of Police.