th] Anniversary National Town Meeting on Demand Response and Smart Grid occurring from July 9-11, 2013 in Washington, DC.
What does NTM stand for?
NTM stands for National Town Meeting (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NTM
We have 71 other meanings of NTM in our Acronym Attic
- Northern Territory Law Reform Committee (Australia)
- National Technology Leadership Summit
- National Trail Local School District (Ohio)
- National Truck Leasing System
- Novell Transport Layer Security (software)
- Non-Tumoral Liver Tissue
- No Time Like The Present
- North Texas Linux Users Group
- National Taiwan Museum (est. 1908)
- National Technical Means (formerly National Assets)
- National Translation Mission (India)
- National Transport Model (Department of Transport; UK)
- NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Training Mission (various locations)
- Naval Technical Means
- Neighborhood Traffic Management (various locations)
- Net Ton Mile
- Network Time Machine
- Network Traffic Management
- Network Transaction Management (Sprint)
- Networking Territory Manager (Intel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A National Town Meeting on September 28 featuring a bipartisan panel of city officials met in Washington only days before the first Presidential debate.
In 1998 he instituted a series of national town meetings in cities across the United States, where residents were invited to an open forum that he himself attended for discussion of the environmental health issues of importance to them.
Trane Shares Insight into Benefits of Thermal Storage SWORDS, Ireland -- Representatives from Ingersoll Rand (NYSE:IR), a world leader in creating and sustaining safe, comfortable and efficient environments, will participate in the 2011 National Town Meeting on Demand Response and Smart Grid (DRSG).
th] annual National Town Meeting on Demand Response and Smart Grid, to be held July 9-11, 2013 in Washington, DC.
Drawing attention to programs and policies that support access to the "American Dream" through a national public opinion poll, a National Town Meeting, which was broadcast live on the NLC website, and special meetings and events in more than 100 cities and towns calling for federal action to support local efforts to make the American Dream a reality for all.
opened The Association for Demand Response and Smart Grid's 8th National Town Meeting today with a welcome to Washington and participation in the Keynote Roundtable.
Their enthusiasm and support for the 2013 National Town Meeting on Demand Response and Smart Grid, scheduled for July 9-13, 2013 will also serve to make our signature event bigger and better for the upcoming 10[sup.