This event comes on the heels of the recent aeDA milestone of 100,000 registrations for the UAE national top level domain.
What does NTLD stand for?
NTLD stands for National Top Level Domain
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of NTLD
We have 1 other meaning of NTLD in our Acronym Attic
- National Trout Learning Center (Preston, MN)
- New Teacher Learning Community (University of Texas-Pan American)
- New Technology Learning Concepts (Big Bear City, CA)
- New Times Learning Centre (Australia)
- New Trier Learning Center (Illinois)
- North Texas Leadership for Christ
- North Texas Library Consortium (North Texas Regional Library System)
- National Teaching and Learning Change Programme (Quality Improvement Agency; United Kingdom)
- National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Program (various nations)
- National Teaching and Learning Database (Australia)
- New Top-Level Domain
- Navy Terminal Leave Disbursing Office
- New Technology Loader (Microsoft Windows)
- Neocortical Temporal Lobe Epilepsy (neurology)
- Non-Temperature-Limited Emission
- National Teaching & Learning Forum (publication)
- National Ten Point Leadership Foundation
- National Tritium Labeling Facility (Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory; US NIH; Berkeley, CA)
- Northern Troops and Landing Force
- National Tax Liaison Group (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Council of European National Top Level Domain Registries (CENTR), Autumn 2012 Stat Report.
Following the presentation of each group's proposal for the organization of the DNSO, intervenor presentations were heard from Network Solutions, the Council of Registrars (CORE), the Council of European National Top level domain registries (CENTR), and the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC).