His leadership efforts include working with students at the University of Missouri, directing organized projects representing people with special needs, and consulting with the National Therapeutic Recreation Society.
What does NTRS stand for?
NTRS stands for National Therapeutic Recreation Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NTRS
We have 9 other meanings of NTRS in our Acronym Attic
- Northern-Tier Regional Planning Development Commission (Pennsylvania)
- Navy Training Planning Process Methodology
- Navy Training Requirements Review
- Net Tax Refund Report (US IRS)
- Night Time Respiratory Recording
- North Texas Rock Rally (motorcycles)
- Night Time Recording of Respiratory Variables
- NASA Technical Report Server
- National Technology Readiness Survey
- National Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors
- Nishi Tokyo Rugby School (Tokyo, Japan)
- North Texas Rabbit Sanctuary (Garland, TX)
- Northern Trust Corp. (stock symbol)
- New Term Rapid Turnaround (information management system; Veterans Administration; US DoD)
- Neuropsychopharmacology Treatment Research and Training Center (University of Connecticut Health Center)
- Nucleotide Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitor
- N-Th Degree Truncated Polynomial Ring
- Native Title Research Unit (AIATSIS)
- Northern Territory Rugby Union (Australia)
- Number Theorists R Us
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sources of Additional Information For information about careers in recreational therapy, contact National Therapeutic Recreation Society 3101 Park Center Drive Alexandria, Virginia 22302.
Organizations like NCPERID, the Adapted Physical Activity Council of AAHPERD, the National Therapeutic Recreation Society of NRPA, and the American Therapeutic Recreation Association should provide leadership in this endeavor.
edu go to search for NCPERID * National Therapeutic Recreation Society (NTRS); www.
She is in the legislative department of the National Recreation and Parks Association (NRPA) of which the National Therapeutic Recreation Society (NTRS) is a subsidiary.
It is comprised of 12 task forces, one of which is the Disability Prevention task force chaired by Rikki Epstein of the National Therapeutic Recreation Society.
Austin has served on the board for ATRA, SPRE, the National Therapeutic Recreation Society (NTRS), and the National Recreation and Park Association (NRPA).
Members of the Adapted Physical Activity Council (APAC), the National Therapeutic Recreation Society (NTRS), and the National Consortium for Physical Education and Recreation for Individuals with Disabilities (NCPERID) have joined together to lead organizations of the CCD (over 100 national organizations) to develop an infrastructure of health promotion which includes physical activity with a legislative agenda for the 107th Congress.