The National Theatre of Scotland apologised for the first cancellation of the awardwinning play in six years due to an undisclosed mass illness among the 12-strong cast.
What does NTOS stand for?
NTOS stands for National Theatre of Scotland (est. 2004; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NTOS
- North Texas Oil and Gas Association (Wichita Falls, TX)
- National Theater of Korea
- Network Technical and Operations Manager
- National Treatment Outcomes Monitoring System
- National Transport Optical Network
- National Training Organisation National Council (job training; UK)
- National Transparent Optical Network Consortium
- New Technologies for Office and Portable Systems
- National Treatment Outcome Research Study (UK)
- Naval Torpedo Station (US Navy)
- National Tourism Organization of Serbia
- Neurogenic Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- North Tampa Outpatient Surgical (Florida)
- National Taiwan Ocean University
- National Teacher of the Year
- Name The Picture (website)
- Narcotic Treatment Program
- National Talent Pool (Pakistan government)
- National Tapered Pipe
- National Tasking Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
As the title suggests, McNair is neither a standup nor is he Donald Robertson, but his solo work is often compared to standup comedy, and this show stems from a National Theatre of Scotland project, which gave him the chance to immerse himself in that world.
The former artistic director of the National Theatre of Scotland said she was bullied because of her English heritage.
Directed by Roxana Silbert, who has just been named as new artistic director at Birmingham Repertory Theatre, this Royal Shakespeare Theatre and National Theatre of Scotland production keeps a rapid pace.
Greig's language, characters and ideas all make this Royal Shakespeare Theatre and National Theatre of Scotland production thrilling and fascinating drama.
A spokesman for the National Theatre of Scotland said: "It's amazing.
This week, Scottish journalist Pauline McLean reveals how the National Theatre of Scotland has been transforming the nation since its launch three years ago.
Five theatres "without walls" – those without a permanent producing home – were also given a special mention: the National Theatre of Scotland, Paines Plough, Artichoke, Forest Fringe and the National Theatre's Watch This Space initiative.