amp;#8221; According to the National Textile Association (NTA), filling material provides the overall support of the pillow.
What does NTA stand for?
NTA stands for National Textile Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NTA
We have 198 other meanings of NTA in our Acronym Attic
- Namibia Training Authority (est. 2008)
- Nantucket Tasters' Association
- National Tax Agency (Japan)
- National Taxpayer Advocate (US IRS)
- National Teachers Association for Country Western Dance
- National Technical Association
- National Technology Alliance
- National Telecommunications Authority (various locations)
- National Television Awards
- National Tennis Academy
- National Thoroughbred Association
- National Tour Association
- National Towing Alliance
- National Training Authority (various locations)
- National Translator Association
- National Transportation Agency (Canada)
- National Trappers Association
- National Treatment Agency (for Substance Misuse; UK)
- National Trivia Association (pub trivia organization)
- National Truckers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
International Trade Commission (ITC) announced August 21 it is investigating another NAFTA short supply request filed by the National Textile Association (NTA) in 2007.
Obama Spilhaus of the National Textile Association says for all Obama's protectionist campaign talk in areas with heavy manufacturing "he's not going to stay that way.
Spilhaus of the National Textile Association said for all Obama's protectionist talk on the campaign trail "he's not going to stay that way.
Regardless, INDA did not waste time trying to understand the logic and instead worked with allied organizations like the American Fiber Manufacturers Association and National Textile Association, to warn industry members about the possible duty increase and provide a template, suggesting talking points for filing a formal submission with USTR.
In June, the National Council of Textile Organizations, the National Textile Association, the American Manufacturers Trade Action Association and UNITE Here filed the petition that covered products in quota categories 369/666.
Underscoring his point, Fitzgibbons outlined a number of major issues on which the national textile association was working with its members to increase the industry's global competitiveness.
The Challenge Ahead--Where We Are And Where We Are Going" Karl Spilhaus, president, National Textile Association, Boston, MA 1:30-4 p.