In this capacity, Burke led the effort to build department and interagency operations plans across the homeland security spectrum of operations, including the DHS Counterterrorism Plan, 9/11 Anniversary Plan and the development and nationwide implementation of the National Terrorism Advisory System.
What does NTAS stand for?
NTAS stands for National Terrorism Advisory System (US DHS)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NTAS
We have 12 other meanings of NTAS in our Acronym Attic
- Network Trace and Retrieval Library
- New Times and Rates (auto body repair, Australia)
- National Teen Action Research Center (Institute for Community Research; Hartford, CT)
- National Terror Alert Resource Center
- National Transportation Act Review Commission (Canada)
- Northern Tasmanian Amateur Radio Club (Tasmania, Australia)
- National Transportation Analysis Regions
- Never Touch A Running System (gaming clan)
- Naruto: The Abridged Series
- National Telephone Answering Service (Cleveland, TN)
- Navy Training Assessment System
- New Tokyo Airport Service (Tokyo, Japan)
- New Transfer Agency System (software)
- NORAD TAC AUTOVON System
- Northern Territory Archives Service (Australia)
- Norwegian Tracking Adjunct System
- Notice of Appeal to Supreme Court
- NESARA Take Action Team
- Northern Territory Adventure Tours (Australia)
- Not To Accompany Troops
Samples in periodicals archive:
After years of discussion and planning, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) unveiled a new National Terrorism Advisory System (NTAS) to replace the color-coded approach to homeland security warnings.
Instead, a new National Terrorism Advisory System (NTAS) will provide timely and detailed information on specific threats.