And he is one step closer to achieving his dreams after being selected to take part in an elite three-day training course at the national tennis academy at Roehampton.
What does NTA stand for?
NTA stands for National Tennis Academy
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NTA
We have 198 other meanings of NTA in our Acronym Attic
- New Technologies for Learning Limited (Kent, UK)
- Namibia Training Authority (est. 2008)
- Nantucket Tasters' Association
- National Tax Agency (Japan)
- National Taxpayer Advocate (US IRS)
- National Teachers Association for Country Western Dance
- National Technical Association
- National Technology Alliance
- National Telecommunications Authority (various locations)
- National Television Awards
- National Textile Association
- National Thoroughbred Association
- National Tour Association
- National Towing Alliance
- National Training Authority (various locations)
- National Translator Association
- National Transportation Agency (Canada)
- National Trappers Association
- National Treatment Agency (for Substance Misuse; UK)
- National Trivia Association (pub trivia organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And the Lawn Tennis Association, which has just spent pounds 40million on a national tennis academy in Roehampton, can only marvel at the crop of stars emerging from a war-ravaged country with a population of just nine million.
A bid to buy back the David Lloyd Leisure chain for pounds 960 million is currently being negotiated, together with his bid to develop the UK's National Tennis Academy in the Midlands.
Tennis Ireland chief Des Allen believes they are moving even quicker than Belgium did and, with the new national tennis academy due to open this winter, conditions are ripe for success.