Recently, the National Telecommunications Commission (NTC) gave approval to Globe s application for the joint use by Globe and BTI of the frequencies 1750-1760MHz/1845-1855MHz assigned to Bayantel.
What does NTC stand for?
NTC stands for National Telecommunications Commission
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NTC
We have 312 other meanings of NTC in our Acronym Attic
- Nanoscience and Technology Center
- NASA Teleconferencing Center
- Nashville Technology Council (Nashville, TN)
- National Targeting Center
- National Tariff Commission (Pakistan)
- National Tax Conference
- National Teachers College (Manila, Philippines)
- National Team Championship
- National Technology Center
- National Technology Committee
- National Telecommunications Corporation (Pakistan)
- National Teleregistration Center
- National Television Center (ITU-T)
- National Terrorism Center
- National Textbook Company
- National Textile Center (North Carolina State University)
- National Theatre for Children (Minneapolis, MN)
- National Tobacco Company (Wisconsin)
- National Tracing Center (ATF)
- National Training Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2010 a Thai court halted a 3G licence auction at the last minute after state-owned telecoms giant CAT argued that the then-regulator, the National Telecommunications Commission, had no authority to conduct the bidding.
In levying the initial fine against Globovision, Venezuela's National Telecommunications Commission accused it of "apologizing for crime," "altering the public order," and "fomenting hatred and intolerance for political reasons," the (http://www.
Initial reports were of one death and a small number of casualties, although the National Telecommunications Commission said up to 90 percent of communications in Isabela and Cagayan provinces may have been knocked out.
Cordoba of the National Telecommunications Commission (NTC), who will elaborate and provide a status quo on the key policies and regulatory Initiatives in preparing for nationwide adoption of broadband services in the nation.
Also Saturday, the head of Venezuela's national telecommunications commission, Diosdado Cabello, ordered that "administrative procedures" begin against private television station Globovision and 29 radio stations that could lose their operating licenses.
National Telecommunications Commission (Conatel) chief Diosdado Cabello said 27 families have "privileged ownership" of 32% of the radio broadcast industry.
QUALCOMM, along with CAT Telecom Public Company Limited (CAT), the National Telecommunications Commission (NTC), the Ministry of Public Health (MOPH), the Office of the Non- Formal Education Commission (ONFEC), the Ministry of Education and Axesstel Inc.