Under the National Technology Transfer and Advancement Act, NIST is responsible for coordinating federal standards and conformity assessment policies and activities, and for coordinating with the private sector and with state and local governments with respect to standards-related matters.
What does NTTAA stand for?
NTTAA stands for National Technology Transfer and Advancement Act
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NTTAA in our Acronym Attic
- Nuclear Testing Talks
- Núcleo de Transferência de Tecnologia (Brazil)
- Núcleo Temático de Turismo (Brazil)
- Number Theoretic Transform
- Nusa Tenggara Timur (Indonesia province)
- National Table Tennis Association
- National Technical Training Authority (est. 1999; Bhutan)
- National Trailer and Towing Association (Barford, England, UK)
- Network Termination and Testing Apparatus (telecommunications)
- North Texas Tollway Authority
- National Training and Technical Assistance Center
- Non-Tsetse Transmitted Animal Trypanosomoses (disease)
- Not That There's Anything Wrong with That (TC series Seinfeld episode referring to homosexuality)
- Not That There's Anything Wrong with That (Seinfeld)
- Nederlandse Tafel Tennis Bond (Dutch: Netherlands Table Tennis Bond)
- NTT (Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation) Broadband Platform (wireless communications; Japan)
- Natchez Trace Trail Conference
- National Tank Truck Carriers, Inc.
- National Tax Training Committee
- National Technology Transfer Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Soheili further explained that, "Over time, the FTTA has evolved and been augmented by The National Technology Transfer and Advancement Act of 1995 (NTTA), which among other assurances and incentives, ensures that American companies like HepaLife will be granted sufficient intellectual property rights in order to justify the prompt commercialization of inventions arising from a CRADA with a federal laboratory.