Introduction The requirement for improvement in x-ray detector technology has been a major necessity for the semiconductor industry in their long term goal to address the analytical requirements of particles down to 35 nm as discussed in the 1997 National Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors (NTRS) .
What does NTRS stand for?
NTRS stands for National Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NTRS
We have 9 other meanings of NTRS in our Acronym Attic
- North Texas Rental Properties Association (Wichita Falls, TX)
- Northern-Tier Regional Planning Development Commission (Pennsylvania)
- Navy Training Planning Process Methodology
- Navy Training Requirements Review
- Net Tax Refund Report (US IRS)
- Night Time Respiratory Recording
- North Texas Rock Rally (motorcycles)
- Night Time Recording of Respiratory Variables
- NASA Technical Report Server
- National Technology Readiness Survey
- National Therapeutic Recreation Society
- Nishi Tokyo Rugby School (Tokyo, Japan)
- North Texas Rabbit Sanctuary (Garland, TX)
- Northern Trust Corp. (stock symbol)
- New Term Rapid Turnaround (information management system; Veterans Administration; US DoD)
- Neuropsychopharmacology Treatment Research and Training Center (University of Connecticut Health Center)
- Nucleotide Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitor
- N-Th Degree Truncated Polynomial Ring
- Native Title Research Unit (AIATSIS)
- Northern Territory Rugby Union (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The semiconductor industry has become truly global, as evidenced by the Semiconductor Industry Association's recent change from developing a National Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors to an International Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors," said Dr.
It was designed to conform to SEMI's CIM Framework, Japan's I300I guidelines and the National Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors.
About the ITRS In 1992, the SIA coordinated the first efforts of producing what was originally the National Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors (NTRS).
Ray Delk, director of the SEMATECH Test Department, stated that, "Based on the National Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors, this area of focus enables the probe technology to be in alignment with the semiconductor industry.
30 /PRNewswire/ -- Chip manufacturers, government entities, university researchers and industry consortia have updated the National Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors, guiding the massive expenditures necessary to ensure U.
SEMATECH and the SRC are working together to achieve industry-wide ES&H goals set forth in the National Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors coordinated through the Semiconductor Industry Association.
History of the ITRS In 1992 the Semiconductor Industry Association (SIA) coordinated the first efforts of producing what was originally The National Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors (NTRS).