In Singapore, the National Technological University (NTU) became the first to participate in the IBM Cloud Academy in November 2009 - a global forum for educators, researchers and IT personnel from the education industry to pursue cloud computing initiatives, develop skills and share best practices for reducing operating costs while improving quality and access to education.
What does NTU stand for?
NTU stands for National Technological University (Ft Collins, CO, USA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NTU
We have 44 other meanings of NTU in our Acronym Attic
- neural tissue tension test
- Niet Toxische Tumor Therapie (Dutch: Non-Toxic Tumor Therapy)
- No Time To Talk
- Naval Technical Training Unit
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone West Corporation (Japan)
- NTT Worldwide Telecommunications (Japan)
- Nice Talking To You
- Nanyang Technological University (Singapore)
- National Taiwan University
- National Taxpayers Union
- Natsionalna Telekompania Ukrainy (National Television Company of Ukraine)
- Naval Training Unit (US Navy)
- Nephelometric Turbidity Unit
- Network Terminal Unit
- Network Termination Unit
- Neuromimetic Telepresence Unit (comics)
- New Threat Upgrade
- Northern Territory University (AU)
- Not Taken Up (business; offer not accepted)
- Nottingham Trent University (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com), the other its Online Higher Education division, which includes three purely virtual schools: National Technological University (www.
Coincidentally in 1991, in an effort to reduce satellite transmission costs, the National Technological University (NTU), a non-profit distance education institution, secured a $1.
About Michigan Tech Michigan Tech is a national technological university located in Houghton, Mich.
He received a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from the University of Minnesota and a master's degree in computer engineering from National Technological University.
Wied's formal educational background includes a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from National Technological University and a Master's degree in Computer Science from the University of Wisconsin.
National Technological University has been using eCollege since October 2003.
Nair holds a master's degree in electrical engineering from National Technological University, a master's degree in chemical engineering from Syracuse University, and a bachelor's degree in chemical engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay.