Here at the National Technical Institute for the Deaf, a college of Rochester Institute of Technology, we've seen technological advancements not only change the way courses are taught, the skills in which our students are trained and the careers they follow upon graduation.
What does NTID stand for?
NTID stands for National Technical Institute for the Deaf (Rochester Institute of Technology; Rochester, NY)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NTID
We have 2 other meanings of NTID in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Lethal Technology Innovation Center
- Northern Technologies International Corporation
- Not That I Care
- Nottingham Trent International College (UK)
- Nouvelles Technologies de l'Information et de la Communication
- Nuevas Tecnologías de la Información y de la Comunicación (Spanish: New Technologies of Information and Communication)
- National Training Institute for Child Care Health Consultants (American Academy of Pediatrics)
- Northern Territory Industry Capability Network (Australia)
- Neuro-Trauma Intensive Care Unit (hospital unit)
- National Talent Identification and Development (Australian Sports Commission)
- North Texas Infectious Diseases Consultants (Dallas, TX)
- Nebraska Tourism Industry Development Plan
- Naukowe Towarzystwo Informatyki Ekonomicznej (Polish: Scientific Society of Economic Science)
- Normas Técnicas para Instalaciones Eléctricas (Spanish: Technical Standards for Electrical Installations; Mexico)
- Núcleo de Tecnologias de Informação Na Engenharia Civil (Portuguese: Information Technology Center In Civil Engineering)
- National Treatment Improvement Evaluation Study
- North Texas Institute for Educators on the Visual Arts
- New Technology Investment Fund (Boston, MA)
- North Texas Irish Festival
- National Training Institute for Frontline Supervisors
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a nine-year study that was a collaboration between University of South Florida's Global Center for Hearing and Speech Research and the National Technical Institute for the Deaf at the Rochester Institute of Technology, researchers were able to identify the first genetic biomarker for presbycusis.
Brianna Nartowt of Sutton has enrolled in Rochester Institute of Technology's National Technical Institute for the Deaf, the nation's first and largest technological college for deaf and hard-of-hearing students.
He has also served as vice president of the National Technical Institute for the Deaf and has been assistant secretary for the Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services in the U.
The reason for the high enrollment numbers for deaf students is that the National Technical Institute for the Deaf is located at RIT.
Pranger is senior development officer, Division of College Advancement, National Technical Institute for the Deaf in Rochester, N.
Using a combination of program staff and a trained core of students from the ``big three'' universities that serve the deaf and hard-of-hearing - CSUN, Gallaudet University and the National Technical Institute for the Deaf - 3R will provide teachers and administrators with innovative teaching methods and strategies for working with deaf and hard-of-hearing students.
Isobe graduated in 1976 from their National Technical Institute for the Deaf (NTID) with a degree in accounting and is one of six chosen for induction this year.