What does NTRHA stand for?
NTRHA stands for National Team Roping Horse Association (Weatherford, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Trust Real Estate Association (est. 1973)
- North Texas Real Estate Information System, Inc
- New Trends in Research of Energetic Materials (seminar)
- Northeast Texas Regional Education Telecommunications Network
- New Testament Reformation Fellowship (church; various locations)
- New Testament Restoration Foundation (church)
- Nordic Terminological Record Format (data fields)
- National Tactical Response Group (UK)
- National Tax Resource Group (Dallas, TX)
- Networks and Telecommunications Research Group (Ireland)
- Northern Territory Remote Health Workforce Agency (Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Canada)
- Narrowband Telecommunications Research, Inc.
- National Tea Research Institute (Pakistan)
- NCP/Token Ring Interconnection (Cisco)
- Neurotrophic Tyrosine Kinase
- Neurotrophic Tyrosine Kinase, Receptor, Type 2
- National Technical Reports Library (US DOC)
- National Training Resources Limited (UK)
- Navy Training Research Laboratory (US Navy)
- Non-Tenure Research Line (Stanford University)