The problem of drugs does not get resolved simply by a talk, workshop or contingency plan," Luis Chancay, a teacher and president of the local branch of the National Teachers Union, told the BBC.
What does NATU stand for?
NATU stands for National Teachers Union (South Africa)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NATU
We have 1 other meaning of NATU in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Trade & Technical Schools
- National Toxics Trends Sites Network (EPA)
- Naval Air Turbine Test Station (Trenton, New Jersey)
- National Association of Transportation Technology Transfer Centers (now National Local Technical Assistance Program Association)
- Naval Air Technical Training Unit
- North American Table Tennis Union
- North American Tomato Trade Working Group
- Natural And True To Yourself (NATTY Garments)
- Natural Light (beer)
- National Association of Trade Unions (Ermita, Manila, Philippines)
- Naval Air Torpedo Unit (US DoD)
- North American Trade Union
- National Association of Telecommunications Utility Consumer Advocates
- North American Transputer Users Group
- National Association for Trade Union Research and Education (est. 1998; Sri Lanka)
- Novel Approaches to Theories Underlying Requirements Engineering
- Nature Inspired Reasoning for the Semantic Web (workshop)
- Natural Alternatives to Vaccination
- National Association of Town Watch
- Native American Tuition Waiver (higher education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We were concerned the Administration was too beholden to the national teachers unions, and that this support was an impediment to meaningful reforms that could lead to better schools and more educational choices.
All told, the two national teachers unions distributed $71.
Michael Bloomberg introduced national teachers union head Randi Weingarten at the National Press Club in D.
Avis Gilmore, North West secretary of the National Teachers Union (NUT), said: "The idea is brilliant, it's just the practicalities which concern us as it isn't clear if the five hours will be taken during school time or out of school hours.
The PRI also wrote in an amendment to the bill in late September mandating that the PRI-backed national teachers union be recognized as the official union for Mexico City teachers.
The national teachers union plans to lobby Congress for dozens of changes to the act and may mount a court challenge because of its fine print promising that implementing the act won't cost states or school districts any more money, she said.
A spokeswoman for the National Teachers Union of Ireland said the school would reopen today following the discussions.