2, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Call them "Fifty-nine for Fiscal Responsibility" - a hard-charging group of 59 challenger and incumbent candidates for Congress who've earned coveted endorsements from National Taxpayers Union Campaign Fund (NTUCF).
What does NTUCF stand for?
NTUCF stands for National Taxpayers Union Campaign Fund (US)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Taiwan University of Arts
- National Technical University of Athens (Greece)
- National University of Athens (Greece)
- Navajo Tribal Utility Authority
- North Texas Umpire Association
- National Taiwan University Alumni Association
- National Technological University Corporation (National Technological University; Atlanta, GA)
- National Trades Union Congress
- Nepal Trade Union Congress
- National Trade Union Congress of Belize
- National Taiwan University College of Medicine
- National Taipei University of Education (Taiwan)
- National Trade Union in Education and Science (Belgium)
- National Taxpayers Union Foundation
- National Taiwan University Hospital
- National Taxpayers United of Illinois (Chicago, IL)
- New Trade Union Initiative (India)
- National Taxpayers Union of Ohio
- Nanyang Technological University in Singapore
- National Theater of the United States of America
Samples in periodicals archive:
WASHINGTON -- Tomorrow, the Council for Citizens Against Government Waste Political Action Committee (CCAGW PAC) and the National Taxpayers Union Campaign Fund (NTUCF) will host a teleconference for media in the state of Indiana to discuss the voting record of Representative Joe Donnelly (D), who is running for election to the United States Senate.
That's the assessment from National Taxpayers Union Campaign Fund (NTUCF), the political action arm of the 362,000-member National Taxpayers Union (NTU), which today announced Mourdock's election was a top priority among the many contests the group was following.
21 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Wisconsin taxpayers who want a more forceful voice to represent them in Washington should choose Ron Johnson as their next Senator, according to the National Taxpayers Union Campaign Fund (NTUCF), the political action arm of the 362,000-member National Taxpayers Union (NTU).
26 /PRNewswire/ -- High-taxers beware -- the National Taxpayers Union Campaign Fund (NTUCF), the political action arm of the 300,000-member National Taxpayers Union (NTU), today released its "Taxing Ten" list of Congressional candidates the group has targeted for defeat this November.