html About Kerwin Chung Kerwin Chung is a Principal in Deloitte Tax LLP's Washington National Tax Office, and leader of the firm's National Advance Pricing Agreement (APA) and Mutual Agreement Procedure (MAP) Group.
What does NTO stand for?
NTO stands for National Tax Office
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NTO
We have 44 other meanings of NTO in our Acronym Attic
- New Technology Network Services (Norcross, GA)
- Non-Traditional Nursing Students
- Natchez Trace National Scenic Trail
- New Teachers New Technology
- New Technology Network Team
- National Taiwan Normal University
- Norges Teknisk-Naturvitenskapelige Universitet (Norwegian: Norwegian University of Science and Technology)
- Norwegian University for Science and Technology
- Norges Teknisk-Naturvitenskapelige Universitets Idrettsforening
- New Tools New Visions (W.K. Kellogg Foundation Grant)
- National Technology Officer
- National Tourism Organization
- National Tourist Office (hospitality industry)
- National Training Organisation (UK)
- Natural Tapering Off (My Boys TV show)
- Nederlandse Thuiswinkel Organisatie (Dutch: Dutch Home Shopping Organization)
- Network Tasking Order
- Network Terminal Operator
- Nevada Test Organization
- New Take Off (automotive industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/prnh/20090902/CL69632LOGO) According to Lou Miller, a partner and leader of Crowe's National Tax Office, approximately a third of the tasks used to determine tax credit eligibility can be automated by the Crowe R&D Navigator.
Jane Rohrs, Director in the Washington National Tax office of Deloitte Tax LLP, and Jeffrey Levy, Principal in the Atlanta office of the firm, were the speakers.
Authorities raided six Bunge offices Friday after the national tax office discovered the suspected evasion of taxes between 2007 and 2009.
She came to AALU from the Washington National Tax Office for KPMG, where she was a senior associate and assisted firm professionals and clients with tax issues relevant to financial institutions.
R and owner of Nash Management Group, worked at KPMG in the national tax office for a year before deciding to move on because of a lack of professional support.
C, principal in KPMG's Washington National Tax Office.
According to Francesca Lagerberg, head of the National Tax Office at accountants Grant Thornton, workers on pounds 34,840- pounds 40,040 are significantly affected by the change in National Insurance (NI) contributions: they must pay NIC at 11% on all earnings from pounds 105 to pounds 770 per week, rather than pounds 100 to pounds 670 as before.