The robo-panda is just one of many projects on the drawing board at the centre, which is attached to the National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, the island's version of Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
What does NTUST stand for?
NTUST stands for National Taiwan University of Science and Technology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Taiwan University College of Medicine
- National Taipei University of Education (Taiwan)
- National Trade Union in Education and Science (Belgium)
- National Taxpayers Union Foundation
- National Taiwan University Hospital
- National Taxpayers United of Illinois (Chicago, IL)
- New Trade Union Initiative (India)
- National Taxpayers Union of Ohio
- Nanyang Technological University in Singapore
- National Theater of the United States of America
- Nanyang Technological University Student Union
- National Taipei University of Technology
- National University Corporation of Tsukuba University of Technology (Japan)
- National Technical University of Ukraine (Kiev, Ukraine)
- New Testament: An Understandable Version (William Paul and Impact Publications)
- Nachrichtentechnische Vertriebsgesellschaft (German News Company)
- National Television
- Nauru Television (New Zealand)
- Nepal Television
- Nergis Televizyonu (Turkish TV channel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The six universities joining Temple are among Taiwan's most prestigious institutions: Chung Yuan Christian University, National Cheng Kung University, National Sun Yat-Sen University, National Taiwan Normal University, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology and Tunghai University.
in Department of Polymer Engineering and Science, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology (NTUST), and PhD from Department of Materials Science and Engineering, NTU.