Insight Technology has received exceptional ratings for six of its products in the National Tactical Officers Association (NTOA) Member Tested and Recommended Program.
What does NTOA stand for?
NTOA stands for National Tactical Officers Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NTOA
We have 1 other meaning of NTOA in our Acronym Attic
- NHRC (Naval Health Research Center) Travel Office
- Nitrogen Tetroxide
- Nitrotriazolone (explosive)
- No Technical Objection (where design authority has no objection to a proposed change)
- Non-Testimonial Order (judicial action)
- Nontraditional Occupation
- Northern Orion Resources, Inc (stock symbol)
- Notice of Timber Operations
- Notice to Owner
- Nowa Trybuna Opolska (Polish: New Opole Tribune)
- Naval Targeting Operational Architecture
- North Texas Orienteering Association (Richardson, TX)
- North Texas Orthodontic Association
- Novum Testamentum et Orbis Antiquus
- NOT the Orange Book (book by Paul Merrill)
- National Threat Operations Center (US NSA)
- National Transportation Operations Coalition
- Nissan Turbo Owners Club (est. 1992)
- Northern Tablelands Orienteering Club (Australia)
- Northern Territory Open College (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
06-certified ballistic systems at the 2009 National Tactical Officers Association (NTOA) Conference.
For example, the NFPA 472 Technical Committee has 33 members, including representatives from the FBI Hazardous Materials Response Unit, the National Tactical Officers Association, the National Bomb Squad Commanders, and the U.
An audit conducted by the National Tactical Officers Association and released last fall determined that the SWAT team's policies comply with national standards and praised the department's commitment to the review process and the quality and training of its officers.
In response to this problem, the National Tactical Officers Association (NTOA), representing 3,500 police SWAT agencies, is teaming with Spectra Technologies, a unit of Honeywell International Inc.
The mission of the National Tactical Officers Association is to enhance the performance and professional status of law enforcement personnel by providing a credible and proven training resource as well as a forum for the development of tactics and information exchange.
During his more than two decades in law enforcement, Alwes has taught courses for the National Tactical Officers Association, the Kentucky Department of Criminal Justice Training and the International Association of Law Enforcement Firearms Instructors.
While specific members have yet to be named, the chief cited the National Tactical Officers Association as an example of a group that could be tapped.