On November 20th, tens of thousands of people who have lost family members or friends to suicide will join the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention's (AFSP) 12th annual National Survivors of Suicide Day, which takes place each year on the third Saturday of November.
What does NSSD stand for?
NSSD stands for National Survivors of Suicide Day (American Foundation for Suicide Prevention)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSSD
We have 28 other meanings of NSSD in our Acronym Attic
- Naval Sea System Command Detachment NORVA
- Natick Soldier Systems Center Fingertip Facts
- North Staffs and South Cheshire League (cricket; UK)
- National Specialty Society for Community Medicine (Ottawa, ON, Canada)
- NATO Seasparrow Computer Operational Program
- National Society of Strategic Communications Professionals
- National Security Strategy Document
- National Security Study Directive
- National Strategies for Sustainable Development
- National Sun Safety Day (National Council on Skin Cancer Prevention)
- Normalized Sum Squared Difference
- Nuclear Safety Services Department
- National Standard for Spatial Data Accuracy
- National Space Science Data Center
- National Submarine Science Discovery Center (Newport, KY)
- North Shore Soccer Development Centre (Canada; est. 1999)
- National Symposium on Sensor and Data Fusion (Department of Defense Internet Router Protocol in Space)
- National Society Sons and Daughters of the Pilgrims
- Norwegian Social Science Data Services
- Normal Session Service Data Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Survivors of Suicide Day at FSU On Saturday, Fitchburg State University will join more than 250 conference sites participating in the 12th annual American Foundation for Suicide Prevention's National Survivors of Suicide Day.
She began a suicide bereavement group, organized the local annual National Survivors of Suicide Day through the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, serves on the Lane County Suicide Prevention Committee and speaks regularly.
Website To Launch This Weekend on National Survivors of Suicide Day MILWAUKEE, Nov.
The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP) is reaching out to survivors of suicide and letting them know they are not alone by sponsoring the fourth annual National Survivors of Suicide Day on Saturday, November 23.
If someone dies of a heart attack, pretty much you're questioning God," she said Saturday at a local gathering to mark National Survivors of Suicide Day.
Senate proclaiming November 18, 2000 as National Survivors of Suicide Day.
SUICIDE SURVIVORS The local National Survivors of Suicide Day conference takes place from 8 a.