In 2001, the National Survey of Veterans (NSV) was conducted on behalf of the VA to assist in VA program planning.
What does NSV stand for?
NSV stands for National Survey of Veterans (US VA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NSV
We have 47 other meanings of NSV in our Acronym Attic
- Non-hardened Small Unit Radio
- Nova Scotia Utility and Review Board
- North Shore Unitarian Society
- National Society United States Daughters of 1812 (Washington, DC)
- North South University Shangskritik Shangathan (India)
- National Student Ultimate Tournament (indoor sports; Finland)
- Network of Sloan Undergraduate Women (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- North Shore United Way (Beverly, MA)
- National Security Vetting (UK)
- National Sozialistische Volkswohlfahrt (German)
- Nationalistische Studentenvereniging (Belgium)
- Natural Stone Veneer (various companies)
- Net Sales Value
- Netted Secure Voice
- Network Services (UNC Greensboro)
- New Southern View (online magazine; Mississippi)
- New Sudan Vision (newspaper)
- No-Scalpel Vasectomy (Chinese puncture technique)
- Node Support Vehicle
- Noise Shaped Video (Sony)
Samples in periodicals archive:
13 /PRNewswire/ -- A national survey of veterans commissioned by the National Partnership for Reinventing Government has found that veterans who use the hospitals and clinics of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) are increasingly satisfied with VA health care.
Compare the socioeconomic characteristics of the MCBS sample of veterans to the National Survey of Veterans (NSV) and address the MCBS sample's representativeness.