Percentage distribution of unmarried 15-19-year-olds, by dependent and independent variables, according to gender and country, National Survey of Adolescents, 2004 Variable Burkina Faso Ghana Female Male Female Male (N=1,279) (N=1,669) (N=1,176) (N=1,250) DEPENDENT Had sex in last *** 12 mos.
What does NSA stand for?
NSA stands for National Survey of Adolescents
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSA
We have 433 other meanings of NSA in our Acronym Attic
- National Stereoscopic Association
- National Stone Association (Washington, DC)
- National Storytelling Association
- National Stroke Association
- National Student Association
- National Stuttering Association
- National Success Association
- National Sunflower Association
- National Supers Agency (fictional from the movie The Incredibles)
- National Supervisory Authority (EU)
- Native Speakers of Arabic
- NATO Standardization Agency
- Natural Systems Agriculture
- Natuurwetenschappelijke Studievereniging Amsterdam (University of Amsterdam Physics Department student organization)
- Naval Supervising Activity
- Naval Support Activity
- Naval Systems Analysis
- Navy Stock Account
- Navy Support Activity
- Nebraska Soybean Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
In fact a national survey of adolescents (1017 years of age) revealed that in the year before they were surveyed, 25% of Internet users had formed casual online friendships and 14% had formed close friendships or even romantic relationships (Wolak, Mitchell, & Finkelhor, 2002).
15-19-year-olds Think sex education should be taught (among those Attend sex education who ever attended school) classes or talks Burkina Faso 84 15 Ghana 93 52 Malawi 72 23 Uganda 85 47 Source: Unpublished tabulations of data from the 2004 Burkina Faso National Survey of Adolescents, the 2004 Ghana National Survey of Adolescents, the 2004 Malawi National Survey of Adolescents and the 2004 Uganda National Survey of Adolescents.
Data from the National Survey of Adolescents and Young Adults (2) * 68 percent of White adolescents and young adults (ages 15 to 24), 69 percent of African-American adolescents and young adults, 67 percent of Latino adolescents and young adults, and 57 percent of Asian adolescents and young adults reported having had sexual intercourse.
The National Survey of Adolescents in the United States, sponsored by the National Institute of Justice, found that 9 million youth in the survey witnessed serious violence during their lifetimes.
4 percent of sexually experienced girls in grades nine to 12 reported having been pregnant NEW STUDY PROVIDES ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON ADOLESCENT SEXUAL BEHAVIOR The Kaiser Family Foundation recently released the National Survey of Adolescents and Young Adults: Sexual Health Knowledge, Attitudes, and Experiences.