What does N-SAS stand for?
N-SAS stands for National Surgical Adjuvant Study Group (Japan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 54 other meanings of N-SAS in our Acronym Attic
- Normally On
- New Opportunities for Vulnerable Children (USAID; Indonesia)
- Special Projects Officer, NACO staff
- Normal Precision Approach Radar
- Navy Portable Flight Planning Software
- Navy Portable Flight Planning System
- Navy Remote Ocean Sensing Satellite
- Nassi-Shneidermann (diagram)
- Special Assignment, NACO staff
- Nichols-Smith Conservation Land Trust (Hollis, NH)
- Nowicki-Strickland Locus of Control Scale for Children (behavior)
- Nano-Satellite Orbital Launch Vehicle (Space Transport Corporation)
- Newborn Single Plane probe
- Nonpoint-Source Pollution and Erosion Comparison Tool (US NOAA)
- North-South Skirmish Association, Inc.
- National Survey of Substance Abuse Treatment Services
- Nasal-to-Temporal stimulation (ophthalmology)
- Nonprofit Technology Enterprise Network
- New Tactical Forecast System (US DoD)