The National Stuttering Association is the nation's largest support organization for people who stutter.
What does NSA stand for?
NSA stands for National Stuttering Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSA
We have 433 other meanings of NSA in our Acronym Attic
- National Sports Academy (various locations)
- National Sprint Association (UK)
- National Standard Application
- National Statistical Authorities (EU)
- National Steeplechase Association
- National Stereoscopic Association
- National Stone Association (Washington, DC)
- National Storytelling Association
- National Stroke Association
- National Student Association
- National Success Association
- National Sunflower Association
- National Supers Agency (fictional from the movie The Incredibles)
- National Supervisory Authority (EU)
- National Survey of Adolescents
- Native Speakers of Arabic
- NATO Standardization Agency
- Natural Systems Agriculture
- Natuurwetenschappelijke Studievereniging Amsterdam (University of Amsterdam Physics Department student organization)
- Naval Supervising Activity
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Stuttering Association support group - 6:30 p.
6/28-30 National Stuttering Association (NSA) THE 18TH ANNUAL CONVENTION OF THE NSA ROYAL SONESTA HOTEL BOSTON, CAMBRIDGE, MA Leading experts will direct workshops at this convention for families and local professionals to educate them on early diagnosis, effective intervention strategies, teasing, coping skills, and more.
The National Stuttering Association (NSA), the world's largest support organization for adults and children who stutter, recently launched CARE, a newsletter.
We are delighted that this unique film is a favorite for so many Academy Awards," said Ernie Canadeo, chairman of the National Stuttering Association (NSA).
Participants in the May 2009 online survey were National Stuttering Association members, participants in the organization's programs and visitors to its web site.
National Stuttering Association (NSA) support group - 6:30 p.
The National Stuttering Association is the world's largest non-profit stuttering support organization.