Addressing the national office- bearers of the Indian Youth Congress and National Students Union of India here, Rahul told them that " Kurien was successful because he understood the problems and needs of the ordinary people and found a solution.
What does NSUI stand for?
NSUI stands for National Students Union of India (student union; part of Indian National Congress)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NSUI in our Acronym Attic
- Nova Scotia Underwater Council (est. 1971; Canada)
- North South University Computer Club (Bangladesh)
- NSU Owners Club International (motorcycle)
- Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- North Shore United Educators (Wisconsin)
- North South University Foundation (Bangladesh)
- Nuclear Spectrometry Users' Forum (UK)
- Nihon Sun User Group
- North Staffs Users Group (mental illness; UK)
- North Shore University Hospital (Manhasset, NY)
- Nasarawa State University, Keffi (Nigeria)
- Nationale Schweizerische UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) Kommission (German: Swiss National Commission for UNESCO)
- Net Support UK Ltd. (UK)
- Nova Scotia Unlimited Liability Company
- National Student Union of Macedonia
- New Song Urban Ministries (Baltimore, MD)
- North Scottsdale United Methodist Church (Arizona)
- North South University Photography Club (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Nova Scotia Union of Public Employees (professional organization; est. 1974; Canada)
- Non-hardened Small Unit Radio
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pradesh youth congress and National Students Union of India (NSUI) have called for 12 hours Tripura bandh, because of the huge irregularities that took place in the Joint Entrance Examination.
By SHAHID RAZA BURNEY | ARAB NEWS Gandhi was addressing an assembly of college students organized by the National Students Union of India in the Pimpri-Chinchwad suburb of Pune.
I think Rahul was here for the sake of popularising the National Students Union of India (NSUI).
New Delhi, Sep 4 (ANI): The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) student's wing, Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP), swept Delhi University Students Union (DUSU) elections on Saturday, giving a jolt to Congress party backed National Students Union of India (NSUI), wining three out of the four top posts, including that of the President.
Subsequently, several students associations are opposing his yatra to galvanise students to join the National Students Union of India (NSUI).
His visit is aimed at promoting greater participation of talented youth in politics and revitalise the National Students Union of India and the Youth Congress in the state.
Some in the party feel he is the quintessential democrat, he who democratised the Indian Youth Congress and National Students Union of India ( NSUI) by holding organisational elections.