Department of Homeland Security; 43rd Governor of Pennsylvania; president and CEO, Ridge Global Howard Schmidt, Former Cybersecurity Advisor for President Bush; former Cybersecurity Coordinator for President Obama Moderator: Scott Hartz, CEO, TaaSERA; former CEO of PwC Consulting BACKGROUND: The United States established the Department of Homeland Security in 2003, and in February of the same year, launched the first National Strategy to Secure Cyberspace.
What does NSTSC stand for?
NSTSC stands for National Strategy to Secure Cyberspace
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- National Shoot To Retrieve Association
- Niedersächsisches Straßengesetz (German road law)
- National Strategy to Reduce Tobacco Use in Canada
- National Science Talent Scholarship (India)
- National Science Talent Search (Singapore)
- National Secure Telephone System
- National Space Transportation System (Space Shuttle Program, SSP, preferred)
- NHS (National Health Service) Strategic Tracing Service (est. 2005; Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK)
- Non-Stationary Time Series
- New Systems Training and Simulator Acquisition Division
- National Science Talent Search Examination
- National Space Transportation System Program Office
- National Sanitation Task Team (South Africa)
- Navigation and Seamanship Training Team
- Netherlands Society for Trenchless Technology (est. 1988)
- Network Satellite Technology Trading (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Non-Seminomatous Testicular Tumor (cancer)
- National Secondary Transition Technical Assistance Center (est. 2006)
- National Solar Thermal Test Facility (Sandia Labs)
- No Stranger to the Knife and Fork
Samples in periodicals archive:
NSA and DHS launched their joint effort to recognize exemplary cybersecurity education curriculum in 2004 in response to the President's National Strategy to Secure Cyberspace.
The National Strategy to Secure Cyberspace states: "A spectrum of malicious actors can, and do conduct attacks against our critical information infrastructures.
Of the dozens of measures, suggestions and guidelines embedded in the federal government's National Strategy to Secure Cyberspace risk managers should pay particular attention to one that hints at the importance of establishing security councils within their enterprise.
In February the Bush administration proposed the National Strategy to Secure Cyberspace, The new Internet monitoring system would require ISPs to build systems and track their users.
The White House has released an updated version of the National Strategy to Secure Cyberspace, a 76-page document that lays out national priorities toward safeguarding the nation from cyber-attack.
It released a draft National Strategy to Secure Cyberspace on Sept.
Purdy's role at the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), he served as a member of the White House staff as deputy to Howard Schmidt, and as vice chair of the President's Critical Infrastructure Protection Board, where he helped to draft the National Strategy to Secure Cyberspace.