ENRSIS is product of Memorandum Order 004-2007 issued by the National Statistical Coordination Board (NSCB) calling for the creation of an Inter-Agency Committee on ENR Statistics (IAC-ENRS) with the DENR acting as chair tasked to generate and compile environment statistics and environmental accounts on a regular basis.
What does NSCB stand for?
NSCB stands for National Statistical Coordination Board (Philippines)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NSCB
We have 28 other meanings of NSCB in our Acronym Attic
- NMCI Security Certification and Accreditation Process
- Northern School of Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy (UK)
- Northern Sonoma County Air Pollution Control District (California)
- National Society of the Children of the American Revolution
- Northern Solano County Association of REALTORS (Fairfield, CA)
- North Sonoma County Agricultural Reuse Project
- National Senior Careers Advisory Service (UK)
- NASA Scatterometer
- NASA Scatterometter (ADEOS/NASA)
- National Survey of Child and Adolescent Well-Being (US Department of Health and Human Services)
- National Stem Cell Bank (US NIH)
- New Supreme Court Building (Singapore)
- North Star Community Band (Kansas City, MO)
- North Suburban Concert Band (Minnesota)
- Northshore Concert Band
- Non-Small-Cell Bronchogenic Carcinoma (oncology)
- North Shore Cage Bird Club (New Zealand)
- North Shore Community Baptist Church (Beverly Farms, MA)
- National Standing Committee on Bicultural Issues (New Zealand Psychological Society)
- Netaji Shubhash Chandra Bose International (airport; India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jose Ramon Alberta, secretary-general of the Philippine National Statistical Coordination Board, confirmed that among Filipinos, November is the third highest number of live births in the Asian country that now has a 100 million population.
All of us will be impressed," Aquino said earlier before National Statistical Coordination Board (NSCB Secretary General Jose Ramon Albert made a proud announcement on Thursday.
3 percent honeymoon growth" in the same period last year and was the third straight quarter of easing, said Romulo Virola , head of the National Statistical Coordination Board .
com/prnh/20110126/MM33007 ) According to the Philippine National Statistical Coordination Board, one in four families lives in poverty.
Both Filipino men and women ranked family, health and religion in that order as the three most important things that made them happy, the National Statistical Coordination Board found in a poll.
1% in the first half of 2012, according to the National Statistical Coordination Board.
National Statistical Coordination Board (NSCB) has elected Jose Ramon Albert as its new Secretary General, succeeding Romulo A.