He is also a member of the International Motor Sports Hall of Fame, Motor Sports Hall of Fame of America, National Sprint Car Hall of Fame, and Texas Sports Hall of Fame.
What does NSCHoF stand for?
NSCHoF stands for National Sprint Car Hall of Fame (Knoxville, IA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- North Suburban Cardiology Group (Illinois)
- Netherlands Scientific Council for Government Policy
- Nassau-Suffolk Coalition for the Homeless (est. 1985; Garden City, NY)
- National Student Clearinghouse (California State University, San Bernardino)
- National Survey of Children's Health
- North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare Trust (UK)
- National Society of Certified Healthcare Business Consultants
- National Survey of Chronic Diseases (Mexico)
- Nigeria Society of Chemical Engineers
- Nova Scotia Council on Higher Education
- National School Conference Institute LLC (Phoenix, AZ; training)
- National Smoking Cessation Institute (UK)
- National Sports Club of India
- New Sky Communications, Inc. (films; Livonia, NY)
- Nikko Securities Co. International Inc. (financial services; New York, NY)
- No Significant Cost Impact
- National Spinal Cord Injury Association
- Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs
- National Security Council Intelligence Committee
- National Society of Certified Insurance Counselors
Samples in periodicals archive:
Having been inducted into the National Sprint Car Hall of Fame in 1993, James has found himself also honored recently at Perris Speedway as a ``Living Legend of Ascot Park.
In 2005, he was inducted into the National Sprint Car Hall of Fame.
The Acton resident was inducted into the National Sprint Car Hall of Fame in Iowa in 1993 after spending a lifetime working for the betterment of open-wheel automobile racing.
The North American 410 Sprint Car Poll is an annual awards program of the National Sprint Car Hall of Fame and Museum Foundation, Inc.
``We call ourselves the Senile Racing Group,'' joked James, who was inducted in 1993 into the National Sprint Car Hall of Fame in Knoxville, Iowa.
He was inducted into the international Motorsports Hall of Fame in 1995, the National Sprint Car Hall of Fame in 1995 and the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Hall of Fame in 1987.
The National Sprint Car Hall of Fame in Knoxville, Iowa, has done little research into the history of women in auto racing.