07078, or to the Greater Boston Chapter of the National Spinal Cord Injury Association, 2 Rehabilitation Way, Woburn, MA 01801.
What does NSCIA stand for?
NSCIA stands for National Spinal Cord Injury Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSCIA
We have 3 other meanings of NSCIA in our Acronym Attic
- National Survey of Chronic Diseases (Mexico)
- Nigeria Society of Chemical Engineers
- Nova Scotia Council on Higher Education
- National Sprint Car Hall of Fame (Knoxville, IA)
- National School Conference Institute LLC (Phoenix, AZ; training)
- National Smoking Cessation Institute (UK)
- National Sports Club of India
- New Sky Communications, Inc. (films; Livonia, NY)
- Nikko Securities Co. International Inc. (financial services; New York, NY)
- No Significant Cost Impact
- Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs
- National Security Council Intelligence Committee
- National Society of Certified Insurance Counselors
- National Steering Committee for Innovation in Construction (Canadian construction industry)
- National Security Council Intelligence Directive
- Napa Spinal Cord Injury Network
- Nearshore Community Index Netting (fisheries)
- National Subterranean Clover Improvement Programme
- New Songdo City International School (New Songdo City, South Korea)
- National Spinal Cord Injury Statistical Center (University of Alabama at Birmingham, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK, April 5, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- United Spinal Association's membership division, National Spinal Cord Injury Association (NSCIA), will host two free webinars in April on the topics of disability air travel and effective strategies to address uninsured health expenses after spinal cord injury.
He founded the Oregon Trail Paraplegia Foundation and served on the executive committee of the National Spinal Cord Injury Association.
NEW YORK, March 7, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --United Spinal Association's membership division, National Spinal Cord Injury Association (NSCIA), will host free webinars in March on the topics of tax provisions for people with disabilities, followed by guidance on finding the right mobility equipment and services.
Memorial contributions may be made to the National Spinal Cord Injury Association, c/o Heymann, Suissa & Stone, PC, 1 Church Street, Suite 600, Rockville, MD 20850.
All the money raised goes to support the special equipment and programs that WYNGSs - the official Los Angeles Chapter of the National Spinal Cord Injury Association - provides for spinal cord injury survivors.
InVivo Therapeutics (OTCBB: NVIV), a company focused on the development of groundbreaking technologies for the treatment of spinal cord injuries (SCI), today announced its champion-level sponsorship of the annual RISE Above Paralysis Gala in support of the Greater Boston Chapter of the National Spinal Cord Injury Association (NSCIA).
6, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- United Spinal Association's membership division, National Spinal Cord Injury Association (NSCIA), will host free webinars in February on the topics of sexuality and intimacy for couples with disabilities, followed by health and fitness for wheelchair users.